Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Warm Fuzzy

There are always little things that you just wait for in life and when they happen, you just want to hold on to those moments forever. Hearing the words "I love you" from my kids are one of those for me. Caleb has said this for quite some time, but it was always with a little prompting.

Today, I had just finished giving Caleb and Bethany their baths and we were getting ready to head downstairs when Caleb came over to me and gave me a tight hug (he calls them "Big Bird Hugs"...otherwise known as big bear hugs) and then looked up at me and what he said just made me melt..."Meez wuv you so much, Mommy." The frustrations and worries of my day disappeared instantly with those six words. Thank you, Caleb!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I love it when my kids tell me that they love me too. It still melts my heart when Josh, who's soon to be 18, hugs me and tells me he loves me. I don't think those sweet feelings ever go away. What a blessing children are!