Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Flu run house

I guess it was inevitable with a two-year-old who needs to taste everything...the flu has taken over our house!

Caleb, Bethany and Brian have unfortunately come down with this years flu bug. All I can do to make it through all these sleepless nights and long days is to remind myself that this, too, will pass!! It just breaks my heart to see them so uncomfortable. This was especially true tonight when I had just layed Caleb back into his bed after cleaning him up and cuddling with him for a little while. I thought he was asleep, but he turned to me and in his sweet little voice I heard him say "dank you" and then he curled up and closed his eyes.

I just pray that the "mommy resistance" will stay in effect until everyone is through this.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I hope that you escaped that nasty stuff! I hate it when hubby and the kids are sick...but I hate it worse when I'm sick at the same time they are.