Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Miscellaneous April Memories

This month has passed in a blur.  Here are some random moments I wanted to share with you...
Aidan
Aidan enjoying some drive time!
Caleb loves to bring his tunnel tent into the house.  During the colder weather, this is a good way to entertain them indoors.  Caleb was camping in the living room and left his tent out when Aidan got up.
"Mommy, I picked this for you!"
Caleb and Bethany decided the birds were hungry...
Yes, that is dirt in the bird feeder.  I just had to smile and remind myself...it's the thought that counts!
On Mondays, Grandma and Pop Keiper spend the day with Caleb and Bethany and Aidan and I go to their house so that I can sleep when Aidan does.  He's not always ready to sleep when I am!
Caleb and Bethany love music...
...being able to play music with Dad makes it even better!

No comments: