We decided this morning to have a fun day at the zoo. The sun was out and it is something that the kids, Brian and I love!
Aidan and a baby Meerkat
The Boys
Aidan was fascinated by the fish!
Caleb let Bethany and Aidan know the names of each fish that swam by...at least his name for it.
Aidan and Caleb
Aidan, Bethany and Caleb
Caleb and Bethany
When we got home from the zoo, we decided to continue the fun with the Doghouse bouncer and running around the yard...
Aidan had a blast in the bouncer!
Caleb loved bouncing Aidan...it is nice that he is able to join in on more of the fun.
The dandelions are always a hit...
Amazingly, this did not end up in Aidan's mouth!
Bethany couldn't quite get her flower to stay in her hair, but I was thoroughly entertained in the process.
I love being able to spend so much time with the family outside!!















No comments:
Post a Comment