I love when the sun shines and we can do messy projects outside! We were able to set the picnic table out in the grass, allowing me to not worry so much about any messy clean-up. I'm also working on just letting go and letting things happen...I still have a ways to go, but I'm trying!
Caleb, Bethany, Dad and Aidan
At the start, Caleb and Bethany were great at waiting. It didn't take long for each of them to switch to using hands instead of the whisks, resulting in multiple cracked eggs. In the midst of this, fun is the point...right? (Here's to me letting go of control!)
I think Aidan is ready to try coloring eggs as well...Sorry, Boomer, you will have to wait until next year.
Although Aidan was a little dissappointed that we wouldn't give him any eggs he seemed content with Bethany's maracas.
Bethany had a lot of fun seeing the colors change!
Today was a lot of fun!!













No comments:
Post a Comment