Here are some fun moments...
The wall toys are always a hit!


The Boat Mall...
Caleb sat in the smoke stack of the ferry repeatedly during our time here.

Bethany enjoyed The Boat Mall as well!

Both of the carousels at The Tree Mall are always a hit! Unfortunately, it can get me quite dizzy by the end. Bethany can't ride the small one by herself yet, and of course neither of them are big enough for the large one, so it takes some concentration to walk with the small one as it goes around...both make me dizzy, but I've found all I have to do is not look away from whoever I am standing with, otherwise I'm not sure I would be able to stay upright!


At the end of the day, the biggest struggle is trying to keep them awake on the car ride home!



No comments:
Post a Comment