Caleb and Bethany seem to interact more and more each day. Of course, we have started to experience the negative interactions as well, including the possessive nature ("Her hand is in my space,"..."She's touching me," etc. But I can't explain how full of joy I am each time I am given a chance to witness the bond that is developing between them!
Caleb and Bethany sharing some snacks

"Woh...look at that hair!"
Caleb likes to climb into Bethany's crib in the mornings or after her nap and "help get her up".


Sometimes, Caleb will let Bethany join his band.
Fun at The Odyssey
Finally, we were watching Sesame Street and learning about babies and Caleb turned to me and said, "Mommy, we have a baby don't we." After telling him yes he asked if he could hold her...



1 comment:
Ohhhh. They are so sweet I could just eat them up!
Post a Comment