This is a first...
We were on our way home from church Sunday and nothing was out of the ordinary. Caleb had his sippie cup with some milk and his baggie of Cheerios (this has never before been a problem). It is kind of a long drive between the church and our house, so we usually make sure to have some sort of snack to offer on the way home.
We were nearly home when I glanced back and noticed that there were a few Cheerios spread around and no bag. I asked him where they were and he said he put them in his cup holder, paused and then said sounding proud of himself "...with the milk!" It took a few seconds for this to register and when I looked back again, sure enough he had done just that!
I think we will go back to the dripless cup in the car from now on!!!



3 comments:
LOL! I'm so sorry! I hope that it was easier to clean up than I can imagine.
What a funny boy!
What cute kiddos you have, I love the stories!
I just wanted to let you know that the clinic I work at is looking for someone part time to work a few Saturdays a month. If this is something you'd be interested in (or know someone who might be interested) let me know. I think they're pretty desperate!
Kathy
OK - that is just great! Very clever of him - he must have been feeling quite proud of himself!
Post a Comment