Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Did It!!

Lately I have been devoting most of my spare time to studying for my registry tests and have had no time for anything else...including writing here. I have to admit it has been missed!

I had planned on getting these tests out of the way two years ago, but two little blessing have made that a little difficult...Caleb and Bethany. I recently, with the help of Brian's dad, have forced myself to get back into the study mode and I took my Physics test today...and PASSED!!! It is the hardest test, in my opinion, due to the fact that most of the information on the test is not often, if ever, used while doing the job. Therefore, it was hard to convince myself that what I was studying was actually worth all the time.

I have to admit, it really feels good to get this one done. I still have two tests to go, but this was a huge relief!!!

4 comments:

Melody said...

You are awesome!!! Way to go!

sonogirl said...

Congratulations! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner about the job stuff. If you're interested you can call the clinic at 253-207-4890 and ask for Pauline, the clinic manager. I'm pretty sure they would be willing to work with whatever you want to do.
Kathy

Lluvia said...

Yay, Jenn!

Wendie said...

FANTASTIC chick! Way to go!