Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Monday, March 2, 2009

Date Night

Saturday, Brian and I were finally able to enjoy our Christmas present to each other...tickets to the Brad Paisley concert...and it was amazing!! It consisted of three acts: Crystal Shawana, Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley.

We have both never experienced such a light/video show that corresponded to a concert. Brad Paisley creates the graphics and animations himself...all I can say is that he is a very talented guy!
Brad Paisley and BB King...
Andy Griffith made an appearance (via video) during Waiting On A Woman.
He also made it appear like Allison Kraus was actually live on-stage with him!
At this point, every time Paisley struck a certain chord a burst of blue surrounded him from behind...

We were so awake when we got home at 12:30 a.m. that we decided to watch a movie and didn't end up going upstairs until nearly 2...needless to say, that alarm clock went off way too early Sunday morning!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I ♥ Brad Paisley! It looks like a great concert. I'm glad that you had fun!