Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Mountain

We had a couple nice days and decided to take advantage of them and went to the park. It had been a while since we last went, but I could definitely guage how much Caleb had grown since we were there last! His imagination has since taken off and it was fun to disappear into his world for a while. We went to Fort Steilacoom Park, which has a variety of play vehicles among the many activities. We drove the cars to Disneyland, Lightning McQueen's house, and to visit Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. It was a lot of fun!!

It was hard to stand back and just let him climb the large boulders though!! This is a little video of him climbing the largest one...many kids much older than him were too scared to attempt it, but he didn't have any hesitation. My heart was sure beating though! (Sorry about the video shaking...I kept looking away from the screen to Caleb.)


"Mommy, I'm at the top of the mountain!"

No comments: