Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sibling Interactions

I was told that as the kids get older, things would be a little easier...and you know what, I am now beginning to see that. We have started having Caleb "help" with Bethany's bath, which in turn gets him in there at the same time (a big plus for me). It is a lot of fun to see her interaction with Caleb and how she just brightens whenever she sees or hears him. And Caleb with his big hugs and kisses for her in return. I just pray that their connection will continue to grow and that they can find companionship in each other through the years to come.

The beginning of sharing...

Caleb playing a song for Bethany...

And when things aren't going so well...

Caleb is often ready with a hug!

Finally, I couldn't forget fun in the bath!

No comments: