Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Monday, October 13, 2008

The Leaves Are Falling

The leaves are falling, and Caleb is loving it! He definitely makes the chore of raking the leaves a little more fun...now remember, I said more fun, not easier!! It does get a little frustrating to finally get all of the leaves raked into piles and begin filling the garbage bags or yard wast bin just to turn around and have them emptied and spread back out across the yard. But the look on Caleb's face and the joy he has in "helping" is priceless!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Cute, cute, cute! What a good mom you are for seeing the cuteness.

I'm afraid that I've been one to often get frustrated when my kids undo my hard work. Good for you for seeing the joy.

Maren said...

That is so sweet. We just don't have trees in our yard, so we'll just live vicariously through you!:)