Brian's Top 5 albums...subject to change at any time: #5 - Bruce Springsteen: Born to Run
#4 - The Beattles: White
#3 - Rich Mullins: A Liturgy, a Legacy, and a Ragamuffin Band
#2 - Rolling Stones: Let It Bleed
#1 - The Who: Who's Next
Friday, Brian put on a farewell concert for the members of Peace Lutheran Church. It was a sad, yet fun night of music. He performed a song from each of his top 5 albums along with a few of his originals and then some that were just plain fun (including the Red Hooded Sweatshirt Song)! It was nice to be able to have a little fun before we leave Peace. Included in his original songs was the one he wrote for me and performed at our wedding...and this time I was able to really hear the lyrics (let's face it, I cried through it the first time I heard it)!
Thank you to all who shared this night with us. You will be greatly missed!
Brian and the Soggy Bottom Boys (Adam Stein, Alex Duarte, and Steve Keiper)

Brian and members of the worship teams





No comments:
Post a Comment