Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bruce Springsteen!

For Christmas, I surprised Brian with two tickets to the sold-out Bruce Springsteen concert and the night finally came! This was the second time we have seen him, but only the first with the E Street Band. I remember how weird it was the first time to hear the crowd yelling "Bruuuuce". I turned to Brian and asked why people would go to a concert and boo the main act...how little did I know! It has been said that if you aren't a Springsteen fan before you go to a concert, you will be after and I can see why! He can really put on a good show!
The set list:
Trapped
Radio Nowhere
Lonesome Day
Gypsy Biker
Magic
Reason to Believe
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Because the Night
She's the One
Livin' in the Future
The Promised Land
Waitin' on a Sunny Day
Your Own Worst Enemy
Point Blank
Devil's Arcade
The Rising
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Badlands
Encore:
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Rosalita
Born to Run
American Land




No comments: