I found my dress for our cruise!For those of you who don't know, Brian and I are going on a Northwest cruise October 8-12. Caleb is staying home with Grandma and Grandpa Keiper, so it's going to be just Brian and I...I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to it! It will be the longest time we will be away and therefore a little hard for me, but we really need this!
Looking for a formal dress while you are pregnant is not an easy task! The dresses they have labeled as "maternity" have so much extra fabric that you end up looking ten sizes larger than you really are...and that's exactly what I don't need right now! I searched online, but the main thing that was brought up were wedding dresses. And the cost...the ones I liked were in the range of $1500! I was starting to give up on the idea when I found this one...perfect!



No comments:
Post a Comment