Well, we have only a few days left until we leave for our vacation...it's amazing how time flies, yet I seem to get nothing done! Before kids, I could make my to-do list and just go down the list and get everything done in one day. Now, I get to make a list of everything that needs to be done and group things together, choosing only a few to do at once and spreading it out over the week. I really don't mind, but so far I'd say that is one of the main differences between now and before we had and kids. It's also amazing how now if I get a chance to go out on my own I can plan on only running in and out but somehow I end up taking two hours to go buy milk. It's like something is missing and you keep looking for it. I know, it's only going to be more hectic once our next little one comes...but I'm really looking forward to it!
We have only two weeks to go until we have our ultrasound and find out the gender... as long as the baby cooperates! It has been really hard not to look myself, considering I have opportunities all of the time, but I promised Brian I wouldn't so that we can find out together. I can do it!!
Also, finally I'm starting to feel better. It only took 19 weeks! I still have a hard time with some smells and foods, but it is nothing like it was...just in time for our vacation!! (I'm still bringing my medication though!! You never know what will happen on the boat!)
Well, off we go!!



1 comment:
I hope you have fun on your vacation! It took me forever to start felling better too. But I got better just in time for our vacation so I hope the same will be true for you.
Post a Comment