Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Puyallup Fair

I remember loving to go to the Puyallup Fair...the rides, the food, the shows. It's amazing how now all I think of is lots of traffic with the fair!

We took Caleb to the Puyallup Fair last Friday. Once we got in (after over an hour and a half of driving around...or I should say putting along) it was nice to experience the fair through Caleb. The Sky Ride caught his eye immediately! We went through the animal exhibits and then decided it was time to go. He loves animals! I think as he grows, it will be nice to see what he thinks of it all. Maybe next year he will be big enough to take on a few of the rides.

1 comment:

Andrew and Olivia said...

I found them at www.theretrobaby.com
They are a little spendy though.