Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Random July Moments....

Caleb and Bethany
Caleb, Bethany and Aidan
Bethany
Caleb and Bethany received these glasses and hats from Brian's co-worker, Carol.  They put them on and declared themselves to be: Mr. Carol and Miss Carol.
Aidan
Caleb taught Bethany how to drink from the hose.
Bethany was not going to let her injury let her down!
Aidan loves to entertain!
I am often reminded that Bethany really does like her little brother...although she seems to want me to think otherwise!
Bethany and Aidan
Just like Caleb and Bethany, Aidan loves looking at books...
...and he has become quite the climber.  He often climbs up onto the picnic table.
Spraying each other is also a fun past-time.  This year Bethany has even started asking Caleb to spray her.  It looks like Aidan won't be far behind!
In order to build coordination, we got the V-Smile game console for Caleb and Bethany.  Aidan loves to immitate them.  I'm amazed at how these games have also helped him at school.  They are all educational.  He is able to work on his letters, vocabulary and math skills while having some indoor fun...we all know how important that is in Washington!
Caleb, as Sheriff Woody, reading bath books to Aidan
Aidan enjoying the sunshine
Caleb taking a break from swimming...
Not a long break though!
Aidan enjoys the water also!
"Squeek"
It is very obvious that Aidan is looking forward to being able to ride a bike with Caleb and Bethany.  He often tries to climb up onto them.  Bethany has a small tricycle that Aidan is often found sitting on.
Bethany enjoying the water spray from the pool
Aidan: "What should I do next?"
I don't think there is a day that goes by without Caleb and Bethany dressing up...I love it!
"Hello Kitty" Bethany
Caleb, Bethany and Aidan lounging with Daddy
Here's to another month full of fantastic memories!

No comments: