Well, Caleb's fifth birthday will definitely be a memorable one. You always hear stories from other parents about nightmare days and pray it doesn't happen to you. As soon as I heard Bethany's cry I knew today was my day. Today ended up including Bethany's first, and hopefully last, emergency room visit. Somehow Caleb convinced Bethany to put a rock on her head and let it fall off. While it turned out just fine for Caleb, Bethany wasn't quite so lucky. The rock landed on her foot and resulted in an x-ray and stitches. She was quite a trooper and made all the nurses fall in love with her! After a long evening spent in a quite undesireable location, we came home and sang with Caleb, Grandma and Pop Keiper. Now I have to figure out how to keep Bethany out of the water for the next 2 weeks!



No comments:
Post a Comment