Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Snow has Arrived

Okay, so I asked where the snow was...here it is! We have been having fun the last few days!!
Of course, the snow doesn't stop Caleb from wanting to do yard work...I have no idea where he gets this!The snow just kept falling and falling. Maybe now the yard work will have to wait...or not
But that doesn't mean you can't have fun! Caleb loves to take his trucks, cars, airplanes, etc. and make them go down the slide......basketball is still a favorite that can't be passed up as well. But the frozen net makes it a little more difficult!
...you have to make a snowman!!
...Leafy, the snow angel:
...Caleb, just chillin'...(he reminds me of the little kid in A Christmas Story in his snow outfit!)

Of course, Caleb's snow outfit made it a little difficult for him to get up. Every time we would turn around he seemed to end up face down in the snow (usually to eat it), but then it wasn't long before we heard "Mommy/Daddy, you gotta get I up?" I loved it!

And the snow just kept falling...(this is a 12 inch soccer ball he is digging out)

...in which case, we had to make another snowman!

And yes, although it was a very short amount of time, even Bethany got to enjoy the snow!!

No comments: