Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunt 2008

Where was the snow? This is the first year we weren't able to enjoy a snow filled mountain while searching for our Christmas tree. Instead, there was a lot of mud...but nothing was going to stop us from enjoying this kick-off to Christmas!

Grandma Linda, Papa Chito, Kaeden, Uncle Bill, Dad and Caleb...

Caleb and Grandma Linda "climbing mountains". Once in a while we could hear Caleb singing "The Bear Went Over the Mountain"...

Caleb

2 comments:

Melody said...

What fun! Kaeden looks like he has grown so much since the last pics I saw! Tell everyone "hi" from our family, okay?

Melody said...

Oh! I went to mail your Christmas card and realized that I might not have the right addy. I'll ask your dad for the new one and send it off in the next day or two, okay?