Caleb made his first Gingerbread House this year. Last night our church held its annual Family advent activity...making Gingerbread Houses. They supply the house and frosting, and everyone donates candy. It works out really well! I wouldn't say our house would win any prizes, but it was a lot of fun!! With only a few suggestions from Brian and I, I'd have to say Caleb did really well. Amazingly, it held his attention for quite some time as well.
Caleb isn't used to candy, so I brought some treats for him to munch on while we decorated the house. I was a little concerned as to whether or not this would actually work, but to my surprise he didn't eat any candy except for a couple licks of a candy cane (which I later found stuck to the back of his shirt...only he knows how that got there!) This is definitely something we will have to try again!



1 comment:
Good for him for not eating the candy! Too funny about the candy cane!!
Post a Comment