Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Monday, September 1, 2008

A Day at the Trek

Imagine walking along a trail surrounded by trees, a slight breeze rustling the leaves, birds chirping, a little boy humming...humming? It was the cutest thing. I know I'm a little biased, but we were walking along the trails and all of a sudden Caleb started humming a little tune and doing a little dance as he walked.

The Tram Ride...
This was a 55 minute ride and instead of being bored and ready to run when we got back, Caleb wanted to keep going! This was the last thing I expected from our little bundle of energy.

We enjoyed watching the bear take a bath...
But one of Caleb's favorite exhibits was the wolf...

Unfortunately, most of the animals were not visible while we were there. But in spite of that, we had a wonderful day!

No comments: