Look at him! It always made me a little sad to give their first haircut. They look like babies before and so big afterward.
He did a great job in the chair, didn't he? Michael still cries, poor guy. Whenever Steve is around during a haircut he tells me I should just leave it alone and pull it back somehow. Maybe I should rename Michael Samson and just go along with it! ;-)
1 comment:
Look at him! It always made me a little sad to give their first haircut. They look like babies before and so big afterward.
He did a great job in the chair, didn't he? Michael still cries, poor guy. Whenever Steve is around during a haircut he tells me I should just leave it alone and pull it back somehow. Maybe I should rename Michael Samson and just go along with it! ;-)
Post a Comment