I love summer...the sunshine, walks, barbecues, falling leaves... Wait, what is it with these leaves? This has been a strange year for weather! It wasn't long ago and we were talking snow, now it's 90 degree weather. No wonder the plants seem to be confused.
We were taking our walk around the neighborhood and it was amazing...it looked like fall. I don't remember having to rake leaves this early before, but they are falling everywhere! Caleb is having fun with this though. I don't know where he get it, but he loves yard work. He will spend hours out in the yard picking up leaves and pulling weeds. He has his own weed box that he hauls around and yard tools...rake, shovels, lawn mower. It is a lot of fun to have him following behind as I mow the lawn. Even yesterday with the temperature in the high 90's, he was out pulling weeds. I got tired of pulling weeds and even tried to bribe him with ice cream, but he would rather pull those weeds. He did take a break every once in a while to play with the water...



No comments:
Post a Comment