She is beautiful just like her Mom! Congrats, to you two I am glad things have started to settle down a little for you. I am thankful that both of you are of good health and healing. Kind of scary there for a short while! Thanks for making me a Grandpa again!
I love the picture of her with the pink blanket, it is so precious! We are so honored to be her God-parents as well as Caleb's. We continue to lift them up in prayer each day! We love you guys lots
2 comments:
She is beautiful just like her Mom! Congrats, to you two I am glad things have started to settle down a little for you. I am thankful that both of you are of good health and healing. Kind of scary there for a short while! Thanks for making me a Grandpa again!
I Love You Guys,
Dad Deveraux
I love the picture of her with the pink blanket, it is so precious! We are so honored to be her God-parents as well as Caleb's. We continue to lift them up in prayer each day! We love you guys lots
Post a Comment