Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Thursday, March 24, 2011

OSLC Preschool Pizza and Game Night

After a quick pizza dinner, we were off to game land...
Bethany and Dad playing Shutes and Ladders
Grandma Linda and Aidan
Aidan just recently started crawling, and all he wanted to do was explore!  Thank you, Grandma Linda, for following him around all night!!
Bethany getting a game ready for everyone.
Caleb got a little bored and was ready to run around...he decided to join some of the other kids in a game of Twister.  Unfortunately, that was the moment the camara battery decided to expire.  I know he was having fun, but Caleb doesn't always understand the rules.  I think the other kids got a little frustrated with him not following everything they were supposed to do.  I was just impressed that he tried!
Overall, it was a very successful night!

No comments: