It has been a busy month. Here are a few highlights from this past month...
Who says you can't play outside when it is cold, wet and rainy?
I joined Brian on a staff retreat at a Cabin just over Snoqualmie Pass and found out I absolutely love snowshoeing!!
I love this picture of my boys...

Aidan is starting to roll and get around more and more! He is a lot of fun to watch!!
Finally, ready to go!
The unexpected sights of Potty Training...
Caleb is very into Toy Story, specifically Buzz Lightyear and Sheriff Woody...He had to dress up and have his Sheriff Woody with him while watching the movie.
It is the cutest thing to see Caleb and Aidan together. Aidan just adores his big brother and wants to be just like him!

We continue to spend time outside year-round, if it is possible.
Caleb and Aidan
Aidan
Bethany
Bethany and Aidan
Caleb, Aidan and Bethany
Caleb and Bethany on a "walk" to see the horses.
Caleb and Bethany are also into Little Einsteins right now. We were building with the blocks and decided to make robots. Caleb's robot was named Quincy and Bethany's robot was named June.
Costumes are a regular part of our day.
Yet another thing I don't often hear other kids begging to do all through the day is wash their hands and brushing their teeth...
...or maybe the fun is found in watching yourself in the mirror!




























No comments:
Post a Comment