Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bethany's 3rd Birthday!

We gave Bethany a few choices of what she could do on her birthday and she chose to go to Charlie's Safari, in Lacey.  For those of you who are not familiar with it, Charlie's Safari is a cross between Pump-It-Up, The Oddysey and Chuck-E-Cheese's.

With Charlie's Safari party packages, you get the party room for one hour, but can play all you want throughout the day.  To take advantage of some extra play time, we arrived only an hour after openning.
Aidan and Dad watching everyone playing
 Aidan and Grandma Linda
 Bethany
It is hard to believe that only a few months ago Bethany wouldn't even attempt to climb up the slide bouncers!
 "Look at me, I'm a Hello Kitty Princess!"
 Bethany and Mom on the big slide!
 Caleb and the stuffed dog he carried around with him all day.  I wouldn't want to be the kid who tries to take it away from him...I think it is time to start considering a real dog!!
Aidan and Grandma Linda...if he could, I think he would love to join in the fun instead of just watching!
We decided to start with presents and then move into cake.  Our thought was that after cake, the kids would immediately be able to get up and run around on the toys again...I think that was a good idea!
It seems like Bethany finally got the hang of openning gifts...until now, Caleb had the pleasure of openning them for her!
 Bethany and Caleb love to jump...this ought to get some of those extra wiggles out of them while stuck inside this winter!
 Bethany had been asking for some sunglasses...what better than Hello Kitty ones!
 Caleb awaited anxiously as Bethany openned his gift to her...a baby for the bath tub!
 Anything associated with music is always a huge hit!
 Luke: "Look, I'm Rudolph!"
Finally, it was time for cake.  The theme of the day...Hello Kitty!
 It was not easy to convince them to wait!
Caleb really liked the party dishes provided!
 I will say, the first piece was okay...after the initial starvation was stayed, it was easy to avoid more pizza.  The kids seemed to enjoy it though!
After a little pizza, it was finally time to sing Happy Birthday...
The Birthday Girl surrounded by Aidan, held by Aunt Rany, Pop, Kaeden and all her other guests
 Bethany and Papa Chito, with Kaeden in the back
After cake, we ran around for another couple hours and finally headed home.
We pray you had a wonderful 3rd birthday, Bethany!!

No comments: