Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Caleb's Camping Trip

To allow Brian and I to adjust to our new schedule with Aidan and allow Bethany a little one-on-one time as well, Caleb was invited to go on a camping trip to Orcas Island. From all the stories I have heard, it seems like Caleb had a very positive experience...
Caleb and Grandma Keiper on the Ferry to Orcas Island

Buying supplies...

Setting up the campsite...

Having fun with Uncle Chris and Aunt Tamara

Aunt Tamara, Caleb and Uncle ChrisCaleb enjoying the view at the campsite with Grandma Keiper

You've gotta have bubbles!
Caleb and Pop on the trail
Caleb and Grandma Keiper
Although Brian and I would have liked to be part of Caleb's first camping experience, we couldn't deny him such an experience with Uncle Chris, Aunt Tamara, Grandma and Pop Keiper.

No comments: