Both Caleb and Bethany were all smiles while "standing" in line for Santa this year, but when it came time to actually sit on his lap Caleb had a blast, but I think Bethany wasn't all that impressed...
Love the Santa pic. Wanted to write and says congratulations on the baby in the oven. I saw your post on FB but I thought it was another friend I have who is also Jennifer. I was wondering how she got such a cool 3D pic :) Did you peek at the gender yet or are you waiting until the offical ultrasound? I was just thinking about how I knew Caleb was a boy before you. Didi you know I did one of my friends ultrasounds who did find out the whole time! That was tough. I've been thinking lately it might be fun not to find out at all with the next one.
2 comments:
lol! That's how Amber & Josh's pics always looked too! :)
Love the Santa pic.
Wanted to write and says congratulations on the baby in the oven. I saw your post on FB but I thought it was another friend I have who is also Jennifer. I was wondering how she got such a cool 3D pic :) Did you peek at the gender yet or are you waiting until the offical ultrasound? I was just thinking about how I knew Caleb was a boy before you. Didi you know I did one of my friends ultrasounds who did find out the whole time! That was tough. I've been thinking lately it might be fun not to find out at all with the next one.
Post a Comment