Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Record Year!

A record year for heat that is. I have to admit, I'm not one for a lot of heat. Give me a cool day, where I have to wrap up in a warm blanket in front of the fire any day!! This year, and its temperatures topping off at 110 degrees, has totally convinced me about the importance of air conditioning...which is in the plans before next summer!!
Bethany

Caleb

This year, Caleb helped me plant some flowers in the backyard...

Caleb watering his flowersCaleb is such a good big brother...he likes to make sure Bethany has her pool available and that it has enough water for her to enjoy.
Caleb filling Bethany's pool

I thought I would leave you with a little video...

Here's to staying cool!

1 comment:

Melody said...

That video was too cute! Matt and I enjoyed it immensely!

If you wondered where your cool days have gone, they've been here! We have had many chilly days here this summer. We warmed up later than usual in the spring and it's turned chilly already, way sooner than usual.