Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Monday, January 19, 2009

Say "Please"

There are always those things you just want to remember so I thought I would share this little moment.

Caleb has a little Elmo steering wheel that fits onto his lap while we drive (so he can drive also). It has various Sesame Street characters that talk when you turn the steering wheel, turn on the blinker, honk the horn, and turn on the radio...it's definitely not a quiet toy! We were driving along the other day and I was hearing the usual voices when Caleb started talking to his toy. He was turning the steering wheel (followed by Elmo saying his usual: "Turn the other way...no that way..." When I heard Caleb say: "Elmo, say please." It made me smile...some things you say really do sink in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... the kids are getting so big... after having lunch with Brian today and now seeing pictures of you all, All I can say is I really, really, really miss you all.
Take care of each other and say Hi to Mom and Dad Keiper for us too.
We love you guys ya know...
Larry & Lynnie C