With the holiday season over, time has just flown by! I'm still working (but most likely only through next week). The doctors assure me it's just because it's my second pregnancy, but it is sure getting more difficult to complete daily tasks.
I think keeping up with Caleb is the hardest part. He can now run faster than I can move! I attempt to keep up my energy for him through the day, but I am sure ready for nap and bedtime!
I am now measuring full-term (Bethany is measuring 5lbs 5 oz - right on track), and I'm feeling it! My joints and lower back are aching, and it's getting harder to walk. I have to take a few seconds once I stand up just to get my bearings back in order. She is still breech, so we are now running into having to make some decisions. We have another ultrasound on the 31st to check her position (I know I can do it myself, but they say they need the official report...that's okay, this way Brian can enjoy seeing her again as well). If she is still breech, we have to decide if we want to schedule a c-section or to attempt an external version. We will see what we choose when the time comes. Who knows, maybe she'll turn on her own by then (although it's not expected!)
Although this hasn't been the most comfortable pregancy, I know it is all worth it in the end! I can't wait to meet her!



2 comments:
I hope Bethany will turn for you. I feel your pain. Working at the end is no fun at all. Although I was very upset that I had to have a c-section, the recovery isn't as bad as I imagined it to be. I was walking around fairly well by the time we left the hospital and have had very little pain. Probably the most difficult thing has been standing up from our deep couches while holding the baby.
Can I get your address? I never wrote it down from the package you sent and I want to send a card and birth annoucement your way.
Post a Comment