Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spiderman

Caleb came to me today and said he wanted to tell me a story poem.  I asked if he wanted me to write it down and was very excited when he said yes!  I thought I would share it with you...

Spiderman
by Caleb

He sleeps on his bed by wearing slippers on his feet.
He takes his bath in a shower and he takes a shower in his bath.
He shoots a web.
It was a beautiful day and someone was in trouble.
It was a beautiful day to save someone.
Then he shot the web and saved someone.

The End.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Such a cute story! Tell him thanks for sharing it with me, will you? :)

Happy Birthday today! :)

Brian, Jenn, Caleb, Bethany and Aidan said...

I definitely will!!

...and thank you!!!!!