Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Updates...

June was filled with many opportunities to enjoy the sunshine!
Caleb and Bethany
Bethany loves to pretend to be a princess on her castle.
Princess Bethany and Prince Aidan
Caleb and Aidan
Aidan
Aidan was able to enjoy playing in the sprinkler for the first time.
Caleb and Aidan
Aidan even got into the game of croquet...we avoided rules and just had fun running around the yard hitting the balls from one side to the other.
This brought back childhood memories.  Caleb and Bethany wanted to be super heroes, but what kind of hero are you without a cape?  Caleb needed a blue one and Bethany wanted pink.  They ran back and forth across the yard flying for quite some time!
Caleb loves to create inventions and new ways to enjoy old toys.  He added a tunnel at the bottom of the slide and had a blast sliding through it.  Aidan watched...who better to learn new tricks from than his big brother.
Aidan enjoyed playing with the float rings.
Caleb, Bethany and Aidan
When Aidan concentrates, he tends to do so with his tongue out...I love this!
I attempted to plant some flowers in the tub on the back deck.   Let's just say, this tub is now empty!
Aidan
I waited for Aidan to actually spray the hose.  He attempted to drink from the end and pointed it at Caleb and Bethany, but was unable to make it spray...maybe next time.
Bethany and Aidan up in the "tree house"
I haven't been able to convince Aidan that sand really doesn't taste good.  Until I do, I will enjoy his daily sand beard!
Aidan and Bethany
Aidan seems to enjoy climbing as well as Caleb used to.  He is only 12 months old, but loves climbing onto Caleb's picnic table.  He often climbs up and sits up top watching everything around.
Caleb is my little fish...I think it is time for swim lessons!
This costume is one that has gotten much use!
Caleb "Woody" and Aidan
Bethany has enjoyed playing in the water...she recently decided that the slides are a lot of fun!
We have been practicing writing letters and numbers.  This was a great find...it is a bound book of white board activities including uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, shapes and addition with pictures.  It has really gotten him excited to practice!
Caleb brought this to me unsolicited!  I am so proud of his accomplishments!
This was a rare moment of togetherness.  Caleb and Bethany love to take their ducks and make "bottom burps" on their tummies.  They just can't stop laughing...a sound I love to hear!
Caleb, Bethany and Aidan are three wonderful blessings in our lives!
Aidan
Caleb
Bethany
Aidan

No comments: