I am amazed at how much time we were able to spend outside this past month. Yes, it has been wet...there has just been a lot of sunshine between the showers.
Aidan is very close to walking. He pulls himself up in his crib, which is not easy in his little sleeping bag!
It even got warm enough to bring out the pools early, allowing Aidan to get his first taste of playing in the water. I think he will be as much of a fish as Caleb!
Aidan
Bethany and AidanAidan, Caleb and Bethany
"Peek-A-Boo, I see you!"
Aidan loves to sit on Mom's swingBethany seems to be at home on the swings as well...I think that is something Caleb, Bethany and Aidan may just get from me!
Another thing we enjoy is walking through the neighborhood. I even ventured out with all three...definitely my workout for the day!
Caleb started off our walk pulling Bethany in the wagon, but it didn't take long for him to want to ride with her. This left me having to push the stroller and pull the wagon.I put together some activity boxes for Caleb and Bethany using some suggestions from Caleb's preschool teachers on how to build the kids' hand strength and coordination. They include clips that are color and number coded for them to attach to the container along with tweezer-tongs to pick up and color-sort or create designs with craft fuzz balls. I am amazed at how something so simple can bring so much entertainment. It's encouraging that they are having fun learning!
When it rains alot, there is a corner of our yard that doesn't drain as well as it should...the kids love this!
Bethany with her "paint shirt" loving our puddle corner
Caleb decided to help me empty the puddle......into his swimming pool.
Bethany had a lot of fun helping Caleb.
Watch out Pop......nobody is safe when Caleb and Bethany have their squirters!
Grandma Keiper, Pop, Aidan, Caleb and Bethany
Bethany Kitty.
Caleb Kangaroo and Bethany KittyCaleb, Bethany and Mom





























No comments:
Post a Comment