There are some days where our house seems more like a war zone than a home. Filled with yelling, screaming, and tantrums...not all from me! And then I am briefly reminded that Caleb and Bethany really do enjoy spending time together...
Caleb helping Bethany do her puzzles
Caleb and Bethany pretending to be the Neverland Pirates, Izzy and Jake, riding in their ship, Bucky
Caleb, Bethany and Pop
I guess Caleb didn't want to hear Bethany's song again
This was one of those moments where I got the camara while counting to 10. I had to remind myself that it was washable...Caleb was very proud of his table "painted" with charcoal...
Caleb decided to watch Veggie Tales with his Toy Story helmet and blanket
Caleb and I put together his first big puzzle...this was mine when I was younger!
These tender moments are worth more to me than I can put into words!












No comments:
Post a Comment