Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fun with Costumes

Who says you can only dress up on Halloween? Caleb has really gotten into role playing lately. Here are a few of our fun times...

Caleb-Buzz has even make appearances at the park and almost the mall (the straps came off on the way there)

Caleb-Vader

Fireman Caleb and Red (from Disney's Cars)

Grandma Keiper even dug out some of Daddy's and Uncle Chris' costumes from when they were kids...
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I love Caleb's imagination!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Cute costumes! And he is adorable in them! My kids loved to play dress up too. Such a cheap way to keep them happy! I bought dress ups at the thrift store and kept them in an old time suitcase their grandma gave them. It kept them busy!

I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations!!

Melody said...

Your new blog look is adorable!