Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Potty "Training"

Well, this isn't the time. We ditched the diapers and switched cold-turkey to "Big Boy Underwear" only to go back a few days later. I really didn't mind cleaning up the mess (it's really not much different than changing a diaper), but after the first day Caleb no longer minded being dirty or wet. He had absolutely no desire to even "try" going in the toilet and after a few days of forcing him to sit on the toilet every hour we decided to wait a little while. I know he knows what to do. Now it is just a matter of letting him realize how much better it is!

(Caleb chose where to put his potty. Unfortunately, the next day is when the temperatures dropped! Maybe we would have been more successful if we could have left it outside!)
I am now praying for my patience and Caleb's desire to just try.

No comments: