Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The "Water Zoo"

The Point Defiance Zoo is now referred to as the "Water Zoo" by Caleb. This is the first time Bethany was able to enjoy the waterworks as well!
After they both got completely soaked, it was time to explore...
I will admit, if it isn't busy, we tend to ignore the "no stroller" sign outside the shark exhibit. Bethany was thrilled to be able to see the fish also! We all had a laugh when Caleb declared to all of the visitors, "I found Nemo!!" And as the blue fish dissappeared behind a rock he pleaded, "Don't go Dory, I want to look at you!!"
Bethany and Dad enjoying the fish from afar
The meerkats...After exploring the rest of the Asian forest (the elephants, tiger, monkeys, porcupine, and small otters) it was time for a snack before we headed home.
I just love her curls!
Of course, Caleb had to sit right in the middle of the stairs...

We'll be back another day for the other half!

No comments: