I'm sorry it's been so long since our last entry. It seems that I don't have time for anything other than taking care of the kids lately (which I love doing)! Things have been extremely hectic ever since we started at Maple Valley...much more so than I ever expected!
In the midst of all this craziness we have some news...Bethany has begun to sleep through the night most nights (at least until 6:00 a.m.)! I kept telling myself that we couldn't hold her to the same milestones as Caleb, but that first night she slept through was such a blessing! Thank you Bethany for making this adjustment a little easier!



1 comment:
Sleeping through the night would be my first choice as a Mother's Day present; what a good little girl!
Take good care of yourself, even though you have got so many others to care for. :-)
Post a Comment