Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Love This Time Of Year!



We are amidst the holiday season....isn't it wonderful!! Of course, it's as crazy as can be, but I love everything about this time of year! We decided to shop early, so all of our Christmas shopping is done...which really takes a bit of the stress off. We started decorating the house. I would like to have been able to do it all at once, but spreading everything out isn't all bad either.

Every year we get together with family and take a whole day up in the mountains to find the perfect (or sometimes not-so-perfect) tree. And this year was even more fun because Caleb was able to enjoy the snow with the rest of us!

Amazingly he kept his hat and gloves on while exploring! He spent most of the time on his stomach eating the snow. It made me laugh everytime he came up, gave us a huge grin and let out a loud "Mmmmmmmmmmm". He's teething right now, so I would imagine the snow felt really good on his gums.
The fun:

(Grandma Wassenaar and Caleb sledding down the hill)

(The inevitable snowball fight...of course Caleb is right in the middle of all the fun!)




(Caleb)


(Caleb eating the snow)


(More sledding fun with cousin Kaeden)

(...and Uncle Bill)

(Caleb and Kaeden enjoying the snow)

(And finally...our tree!)

It was a fun day! We can't wait to do it again!!




No comments: