Caleb Josiah

baby

Bethany Ashlyn

babies

Aidan Christopher

baby

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween 2007

It was a lot of fun watching Caleb and Brian in their costumes this year!

Last year Caleb was a goat and Brian was Darth Vader:

This year Caleb was a polar bear...and Brian was Darth Vader (this is his costume for at least the next 10 years!):


It took a little more time for Caleb to get used to this though! I would not say he was scared, but he sure did not like it at first...but that did not last long!



I was amazed at how Caleb did not want to take off the hood or the feet. He will not wear hats and he does not like to keep his socks and shoes on, but he will wear this costume anytime!

It is hard to believe how much Caleb has changed in only one year. I am excited to see all of the changes this next year!

No comments: